Sunday 18 August 2013

A return to China

I will once again be taking a little break from blogging as I head back to China with my wife to visit family and friends in beautiful Chengdu.  The only thing that bothers me about it at the moment is that fact that the weather there at present is about 36 degrees and very humid.  Gulp...

My previous trips to China have often involved a great deal of travelling across the country, and while this has been wonderful (and added each time to my goal of seeing every single province in China), this time the plan is to be more relaxed, and to see more in Chengdu and in the nearby towns and cities.

It would of course be rude to go to Chengdu and not say hello to a panda or two, so I hope that my in-laws won't roll their eyes too much when I ask to go back to the Panda Breeding Centre yet again!

See you all in a few weeks when I return with new experiences and photos to blog about.

As I don't think I've posted them before, here are a few of my favourite photos from Chengdu's People's Park











No comments:

Post a Comment