Wednesday 22 December 2010

Travels with Li Dongni - my travels

Tripping the light fantastic...

I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to travel to a few different places during my life (and I hope to travel to a fair few more before I’m done).  This is mainly due to my wife’s itchy feet, and the fact that her ‘get up and go’ attitude drags me off to places that I’d never be proactive enough to arrange to go myself.  Invariably, her drive has led to some of the most memorable experiences of my life, and I’m eternally grateful to her for them.

Although it’s not my intention to do an in depth travel diary about our trips, I would like to do an ongoing series of posts highlighting specific memorable experiences and places.  I hope that they may inspire you to go somewhere you’ve never been, or remind you of your own travels to these and other places.

As Henry Miller said, ‘one’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things’, so please feel free to leave comments about your own travels and experiences on these posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment